As Joint Data Controllers, pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the 'GDPR'), the Companies, hereby inform you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be carried out based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
The personal data you provide shall be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
1. Purpose of data processing: the data you provide shall be processed for marketing purposes, promotional activities and to inform you about news, events and special offers regarding the Joint Data Controllers and other intragroup companies.
The provision of personal data is optional; failure to provide this data will make it impossible for the Joint Data Controllers to process your request for the purposes expressed above.
2. Data processing method: your personal data may be processed by manual and/or electronic means.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods referred to in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of adequate security measures.
3. Disclosure: your data shall only be processed by staff authorised expressly by the Joint Data Controllers, by third parties or by Intragroup Companies to fulfil the purposes described above. Your data may be transferred abroad (non-EU countries) based on requests submitted by the data subject if the purposes involve intragroup companies with non-EU headquarters.
4. Retention period: the data shall be processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in this request, without prejudice to the rights of the data subject and in any case for no longer than 36 months after collection.
5. Joint Data Controllers:
Camozzi Advanced Manufacturing S.p.A., with registered office in Via Eritrea 20/I Brescia;
Campress S.r.l., with registered office in via Cascina Croce 6/8 Paderno Franciacorta (Bs);
Fonderie Mora Gavardo S.p.A., with registered office in via Quarena, 207 Gavardo (Bs);
Newton Officine Meccaniche S.r.l. with registered office in via Gregorcic 32/34 Gorizia
6. Rights of the data subject: users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the Joint Data Controllers; in particular, pursuant to Articles 15-21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, users have the right to: